Thursday, January 9, 2014

Who likes to cook in a messy kitchen?

So the holiday's have passed and it's time for me to really get this train in motion.  I have basically everything set up but I made one major mistake...I bought 18 lb. of buttons right before the holiday (sale duh) and I am having a hard time creating when there is an entire shelf of buttons looking at me.  "Sort me. Sort me."  Why in the world do I feel the need to get all the buttons situated before I can work?  It is asinine I tell you.  But I guess you can equate it to cooking... you don't really like to cook in a messy kitchen do you?  Nope.  Also, I am addicted to Weeds and Netflix so button sorting goes just a little quicker with some jaw dropping yuppy neighborhood humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment